Top Employers Institute
The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Optimal employee conditions ensure that people develop themselves personally and professionally. This in turn enables companies to grow and to develop, always. The Top Employers Institute Headquarters is in the Netherlands and the company currently operates in 102 countries.
Reporting directly to the Country Manager, and acting at all times in line with the company values in all actions and behaviors, the applicant will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in the Brazilian territory, in relation to the Top Employers Certification, with main focus in a market of large local and multinational companies.
- Active promotion of the participation in the certification program Top Employers for large national and international companies via telephone, meetings, networking and written communications.
- Strengthening relationships with companies currently certified, by encouraging the purchase of other products beyond the certification process.
- Identification of the needs of the participants (current and potential) and the benefits of participation in the program Top Employers
- Creating professional networks through participation in events, associations and social networks.
- Using the CRM business management in line with the highest standards of the company.
- Participation in the organization and conduct of workshops and seminars to improve employer branding of our participants
The applicant will be working from our office in Sao Paulo, and likely has to travel to other cities of Brazil according to business needs.
- Languages: Portuguese (mother tongue), English (fluid), Spanish (desired)
- University education or equivalent
- Experience of 2/3 years as a consultant / business developer in the field of Human Resources.
- Ability to work with proactivity and autonomy, business orientation, communication skills, team spirit, motivation, reliability, responsibility.
- Used to working to targets and to promote projects / services, not products.
- Innovative sector/industry, exciting and fast-growing
- International environment, young and dynamic
- Ongoing support, specific training
- Full-time contract