The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions that employers create for their people. Optimal employee conditions ensure that people develop themselves personally and professionally. This in turn enables companies to grow and to develop, always.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, the company has recognised Top Employers around the world since 1991.
Summary of the role
The Global Account Manager is responsible for the success of the sales efforts focusing on international cross-country contracts. Consistently demonstrating our company values in his/her behaviour, the Global Account Manager builds strong relationships with international companies within and outside our projects. The Global Account Manager will be based at our office in Netherlands (HQ) or London and will report directly to the Global Business Director, but cooperate strongly with the local teams (10 offices).
- Introducing the Top Employers program to potential participants in order to ensure their participation in (preferred) continental projects under one global corporate contract
- Building and maintaining a relevant database of target prospects for each sales cycle
- Working closely with country manager and account managers around the globe to ensure that a relevant database of target prospects is built and maintained
- When continental sales leads are generated through PR, marketing or from colleagues, these leads need to be followed up: needs assessment, proposal, negotiation and closing the deal
- Using appropriate professional methods to connect with current and prospective participants: phone, face-to-face meetings, networking and written communications
- Building successful relationships with current global participants
- On-going maintenance of client relationship throughout the duration of their contract
- Selling additional promotional tools and products
- Using our CRM system Salesforce in line with company best practices
- Demonstrating our company values in all actions and behaviors
- Building professional networks through attending events, memberships in relevant associations and use of social networking
Project management and delivery
- Support the delivery of certification results during the feedback sessions to senior HR level clients, both at participants' HQs level as well as on participant level (in their country of participation). This can be done on-site or via webinar.
- Explain certification results for clients and working to help them identify areas for growth
- Follow up of NPS results, our customer satisfaction method
Requirements Global Account Manager
- 5+ years of successful international working experience in a commercial role in multinational companies (e.g. a strong and senior salesperson with the ability to work independently)
- Mother tongue English
- HR experience (or in HR Consultancy) preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Client and service driven
- Target driven
- Intercultural skills
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Proactive in communication and relationship building
- Quality and timeline awareness
- Balancing participant and TEI objectives
Join our team
Are you interested in joining an organization with an informed global business view and a unique ability to rate and rank HR best practices? Then a career at the Top Employers Institute could be right for you.
Our core values
- We stretch for results
- We do the right thing
- We take personal ownership
- We depend on each other to win
- We do what we do with a smile
- We develop. Always.
If you are interested then please consider our values and judge whether these are values that you share. If that's a 'Yes,' then we might have a fit.
Interested? Please send you cv with your motivation to HR@top-employers.com. We will not consider your application without your motivation letter.